- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting
and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing report.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Ensure all payments had been made properly and align with group policy as well local internal control
and tax requirement (if applicable).
- Responsible for all tax related including Year-end tax filing.
- Responsible for company AGM.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources
while maintaining a high level of accuracy and competency.
- Ensure all B/S reconcile be accurately prepared and within timely manner.
- Ensure a clean and timely year end audit, from both internal and external auditors.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance
the workflow of the department as well as process improvement.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on
the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Any other functions that require by supervisor.
Sales Engineer (Base in BKK)
- Promoting and selling electrical products/services, planning sale strategies in order to close sale
- Finding and creating new clients and retaining existing clients
- Visiting and entertaining customers in order to help us for selling and project closing
- Supporting and Coordinating with customers and engineering for prove of concept and project management
- Learning our products/services that handling
- Weekly report